Saturday, June 26, 2010

50 things that i have learned lately.



So I have been learning a lot of little thing so far this week and pretty much this summer. Yes a lot of these I just learned today. I hope you learns some new stuff as well.



  1. 1. When you are waiting for someone to say something they usually say all the time, they don't.

  2. 2. Some people look really good in pictures and not that good in person.

  3. Driving home from work I have my music up and almost every night I come home there is a new song that will make me cry/tear up.

  4. Vampire teeth are not cheap.

  5. When TV people say that they will come at 12-4:00 they never come.

  6. Commercials that sell stuff are very convincing.

  7. Microwave meals seem like they are a really good quick thing but in the end it takes 8 minutes to cook them and 1 min to sit and finish cooking and in that time i could have made something much healthier.

  8. Even though you were 5 you look the very same as you do now.

  9. I would be mean if I played Lacrosse.

  10. If your a big scary referee you can tell a young child anything and they will do it.

  11. Don't mess with the big scary referee.

  12. When you go to sleep saying that you are going to get up and work out in the morning usually that determination dies off when the alarm goes off.

  13. To get custom fittings done on vampire fangs is $10 at Taylor Maid

  14. People like you more when you bring food.

  15. When you have food in your bag people will find it. Its not a secret.

  16. If your over supportive you come off as creepy.

  17. Even though you wanna go out and play basketball on the new basketball hoop in your driveway, you don't want your neighbors to see you playing alone with your lack of talent.

  18. The song "Strawberry Wine" By Deana Carter sounds like when i was in elementary school.

  19. I want to be a lizard in St. George on a rock when I grow up.

  20. "Collumers" are not a species of tree... its a way that they grow.

  21. You can indeed smash a flower so smithereens with a basketball.

  22. I don't think i could ever Tattoo another artist.

  23. Coloured contacts are almost $90 at Taylor Maid

  24. I really like Taylor Maid

  25. Grandma's love your boyfriend

  26. No matter how ugly the photo is, it will look better in Black and White.

  27. Old country music pretty much fits ever mood that I am in.

  28. When your yard sale is going really slow, you should probably do like a rain dance to get people to come....and they do (See Picture)

  29. Wild rabbits won't let you come up to them but trained rabbits that escape do.

  30. "The Tooth fairy" is a show about crushing dreams.

  31. Brownies don't cook fast when you put them on the top rack.

  32. Pretty much any girl in the world can pull off the high pony tail.

  33. Some people like Christmas music all year round.

  34. I am the best dancer when nobody is looking.

  35. Missionary letters don't make sense to everyone all the time.

  36. When you really need something you will never be able to find it.

  37. When you stick a knife into the middle of the brownies to see if they are done don't stick the knife immediately into your mouth.

  38. Guys dress shirts are hard to shop for.

  39. Don't always buy the first cute pair of pants that you see, because you could find even better ones for A LOT cheaper somewhere else!

  40. That I am intimidating

  41. Some days all I want to do is get married.

  42. Sha'Nay'Nay.

  43. I am over protective sometimes

  44. Eating fast food even just once a week (sometimes twice) during the school year will indeed make you gain mass amounts of weight.

  45. Texting is not a practical for of communication

  46. The world would be easier if I just learned how to be out going

  47. I could probably sing really good if I was confident enough to go sing in public.

  48. Nothing is better than a good pair of tight jeans

  49. Babies make me feel nervous.

  50. That every man will have a mustache one day.


1 comment:

  1. that was a freaking good list.
    some men though, will never grow a mustache, its just not in their desitny ha ha :)

    ReplyDelete