- I'm a Junior in High School.
- I work weekends.
- I wish i hadn't stopped playing the violin.
- I am working to be Art Royalty.
- I need a piano player for #4
- I wish i had thought more about school and grades now that they matter with my career choice.
- I am praying i get accepted into the Dental Assisting program.
- Hoping that my 3.0 is enough.
I am trying to do alot now but it feels like i am not really working on anything, i get up and go to school come home sit around, watch House with Jordan and then go to bed and do it again. I switched it up and went to a play lastnight, which i may say was amazing. "You can't take it with you" very good. I saw coach Lewis which brought me back to Jr. High...oh Jr. High those were really good years, I had magnificent amount of close friends, every day was different. I was in plays which took so much of my time, they stressed me out so much...yet i loved every moment of them, even when i wanted to quit.
Now being in High School, many things have changed for the good and bad. I stopped acting, which i regret but i just feel like i can only do Shakespeare, I don't think that i could honestly read anything else. Shakespeare was just so simple, so elegant, it just rolled off your tongue, it was pure poetry. I stopped playing the Violin after four years, i was sick of it, but now i regret it fully. I lost close friends, which turned out to be for the good surprisingly because i could see that i couldn't have counted on them at all. And once they were gone i got to see their true colours, which to my eyes was very disappointing.
Now...Junior year is in the "Final Stretch" and from here on out is just a straight shot to summer, i am surprised that i have made it through this year with only about one close friend (that isnt related to me) and i am very happy and thank this person (You know who you are.)
I understand that if people read this they are not gonna understand it and it is just kinda coming out as blah blah blah....and maybe it is because i am sick today, and stayed home and was like ahhhhhh! but these are just the thoughts of the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment