I have stayed home twice this week, one from sickness, and one from pure embarrassment. Last night we dyed my hair (at least tried) with Henna, 7/11 Coffee and mass amounts of heat and then waited, the finished result was me smelling like a farm and a cup of coffee and having my Blondie patch turn a very unappealing colourful shade of green. We washed it and i cant get the smell out so i just stayed home. We are going to dye it again with REAL dye in about an hour or so.
So here is my advice, dont use henna to colour your hair. TADA!
I think that i have picked my song for my audition. its either "Abide with me, tis eventide" or "In the arms of an Angel" by: Sarah McLachlan
I need help choosing.
not in the arms of an angel. nuff said.
ReplyDeletewell thank you and i did pick the "Abude with me" one cause it is alot easier for me to sing!
ReplyDelete