Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Starting

Hello! This is my...
BLOG!
I will be writing in it most often. I will be mostly posting long dragging on things about my day and on and on and on but i promise to keep it interesting with pictures and such. I will also be posting and updating my favorite new past time of capturing peoples faulty parking jobs which has now become very interesting now that i am seeing them outside of my school parking lot (but those are still good) just and update of my day what i'm doing, my deep thoughts, and just everything out of my head. This is my Journal for now because typing is a lot easier than writing and i always loose those books that i start in, i must have atleast 6-7 around the house that are from all diffrent years but this willl be constant. So this is the first post. It all starts from here...so hello everyone its January 5, 2010 and its all starting now!

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited about the parking thing, I see lots of that stuff around town. :)

    ReplyDelete